Scheduling Sex Is Hot…Here’s How to Do It Right
Listen, I get it. Scheduling sex just doesn’t sound sexy.
The idea of “penciling it in” among work, errands, and other obligations can make even the most sex-positive people wince.
Yet, scheduled sex is probably more common than you think.
For example, perhaps you have…
- anticipated sex when reuniting with a partner after spending time apart
- looked forward to sex during weekends, holidays from work, or vacations
- enjoyed sex at the end of regularly scheduled dates, like weekly dinners or nights out
- organically built a routine of morning, afternoon, or evening sex based on which was most convenient
All of these are examples of scheduled sex. And there’s no reason why they can’t include hot, steamy, brag-worthy romps.
In today’s post, I’m talking about the benefits of scheduling sex and 3 steps to make it work for you.
Join my email list❤️🔥
Get monthly alerts for upcoming virtual sex classes.
The Benefits of Scheduling Sex
The benefits of planned intimacy are profound, especially for people with packed calendars. People who schedule sex often enjoy:
- deeper emotional connection
- healthier, more radiant sex lives
- better conflict resolution and mutual understanding
Perhaps most importantly, scheduling sex helps couples reduce stress.